Nutrition and Weight Management Program
Building a Healthy Eating Plan
At VeraVia, we embrace the saying “you are what you eat” and believe nutrition is vital component of reaching your weight loss, fitness and wellness goals. The quality of your food is everything. It is about providing your body with high quality, nutrient dense foods that support the body’s detoxification process, while balancing your macronutrient intake – proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, necessary for optimal blood sugar regulation. This is the recipe for a well-tuned metabolism, and vibrancy in every major health category. The side effects of getting healthy from the inside will visibly beam on the outside.
It is no mystery these days that eating a healthy diet of whole foods can lay the foundation for a healthy body. Yet we are bombarded with so much information on nutrition and diet plans, that it becomes overwhelming and confusing. Through education, VeraVia will empower you to reach your wellness potential, sort through the myriad of information, and address the extraneous variables that are hindering your health and wellbeing.
- At VeraVia, you’ll work with our holistic nutritionist to establish a healthy eating plan that fits your personal needs.
With our farm-to-table, organic meals prepped daily, we provide your body with high quality, nutrient dense foods that support the body’s detoxification process. In addition to daily meals, guests can expect to receive:
- A personalized healthy eating plan from our in-house nutritionist
- Accommodations to vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and other special dietary needs
- Delicious and satisfying meals that are easy to replicate at home
- Healthy nutritional snacks for between meals
- Tools to make healthy eating achievable and enjoyable when you go home
VeraVia’s nutritionist will design a healthy, delicious meal program that has the power to heal and provides the energy you need for your daily workouts—and life!
Questions? We’d love to hear from you 800.527.1936
Free Case Study Download
Rebecca’s Remarkable Results
Rebecca struggled with Type II diabetes for years. Find out how VeraVia and our personalized approach helped her see real, life-changing results.