All-inclusive Luxury Wellness
The Experience At Our Luxury Fitness Resort
Discover why VeraVia was voted “Top Ten Best Health & Wellness Destination” by USA Today’s Readers Choice 2016.
At VeraVia, we are the most comprehensive all-inclusive luxury health and weight loss resort and spa. Not only do we cover all four pillars of health, but we also create a luxury retreat experience at the world-class “Forbes Five-Star” and “AAA Five-Diamond Rated” Park Hyatt Aviara Resort and Spa in Carlsbad, California.
So what can you expect during your stay at VeraVia? Below we outline what is included:
Before starting your VeraVia experience, you’ll complete a comprehensive online questionnaire covering every aspect of your existing health. This includes lifestyle habits, pre-existing health conditions, behavior and personality, and personal health goals.
This questionnaire is critical for your success at VeraVia and will also be used to measure your results upon leaving our weight loss resort and spa.
Your stay has begun! It’s an exciting moment when you step through our doors. After meeting our team, we’ll guide you to your room to settle in and unpack. Once acclimated you’ll begin meeting with our team members to measure, plan, and execute all four pillars of your personalized health plan. This includes:
- Comprehensive body composition analysis with report
- Understanding of current lifestyle and exercise preferences
- Comprehensive fitness test including strength, posture, balance, and flexibility
- One-on-one training to address physical injuries, weight loss, and other fitness goals
- Pre- and post-stay tests to measure results of fitness regimen
- Crafting a long-term fitness plan so you leave VeraVia on the path to achievement
- Individual consultation with one of our naturopathic doctors (for Comprehensive Stays)
- Vital signs and complete blood laboratory tests with result interpretations from our doctors
- Educational workshops from our naturopathic doctors
- Personalized summary of your results with long-term healthy living action plan
- Individual meetings with our holistic nutritionist to review current diet and lifestyle
- Mapping of your daily meals and snacks during your stay
- Post-stay meal plans that fit your tastes, budget, and available time
- Grocery store trips with our Director of Nutrition to learn how to shop for healthy food
- Educational workshops from our Director of Nutrition
- Regular individual meetings with our Behavioral Health Therapist to address underlying mental challenges
- Learn tools to create life balance, mind-body integration, and build a better quality of life
- Learn stress management tools through guided meditation and biofeedback sessions
- Educational workshops for positive life management skills